If you can not determine whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the snug feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes want a memory foam with a bit more support for your hips and back. With two built-in firmness options, you get to select between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Where To Buy A Layla Mattress
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Where To Buy A Layla Mattress
Construction Where To Buy A Layla Mattress
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Where To Buy A Layla Mattress
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side will put you in direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Where To Buy A Layla Mattress
When in use, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it’s surely worth the price point. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your sheets or at least once every month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial component to consider particularly for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you won’t be disturbed when your partner rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking into the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to offer as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and/or stomach sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that provides some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it’s worth the cost.
Edge support is a frequent issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse when sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Where To Buy A Layla Mattress
This is a authentic foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam beds, the Layla is not very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 business days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from two to five business days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Shipping Fee: Layla ships to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take 2-3 business days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will come compressed and shipped straight to your home. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Where To Buy A Layla Mattress
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is only provided to first owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress are underneath. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you like to feel as if you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed because Layla gives you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is great for you if you prefer a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the option to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great if you’ve got a partner and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Where To Buy A Layla Mattress
The Layla features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the bed over. This feature enables you to have two distinct comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Where To Buy A Layla Mattress