If you can’t choose whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a memory foam with a bit more support for your back and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Where Is Layla Mattress Located
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Where Is Layla Mattress Located
Construction Where Is Layla Mattress Located
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Where Is Layla Mattress Located
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Where Is Layla Mattress Located
When regularly used, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, making the Layla mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial element to consider especially if you share their bed. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you’ll not be disturbed when the person beside you tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to provide as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (back, side and/or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress uses both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that offers some cooling benefits. But because of the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it’s worth the cost.
Edge support is a frequent problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse while laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe while sitting on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the mattress.
Where Is Layla Mattress Located
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla isn’t that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to construct and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to AK and HI is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually takes 2-5 days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You will want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these cases, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer support.
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Where Is Layla Mattress Located
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively provided to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the best mattress for you if you prefer to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. It is also ideal for you if you prefer a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you get the choice to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also great when you sleep with a partner and require a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Where Is Layla Mattress Located
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness option on opposite sides. This provides you a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to try 2 different comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Where Is Layla Mattress Located