Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically any sleeper and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Vermont Organic Mattress
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Vermont Organic Mattress
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Vermont Organic Mattress
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good conforming and alleviates aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement based on your preferred firmness. As they are just firm enough, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have great contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Vermont Organic Mattress
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific version. You might like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel as though they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when judging whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. Although, that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress option can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Vermont Organic Mattress
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays may require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients can ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, exact time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service usually starts at $99. Vermont Organic Mattress
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Vermont Organic Mattress
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Vermont Organic Mattress
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This may lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance between softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Vermont Organic Mattress