Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Top Organic Mattresses 2018
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Top Organic Mattresses 2018
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Top Organic Mattresses 2018
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent conforming and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; many models perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement depending upon your preferred firmness. Since they’re sufficiently firm, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great combination of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
Top Organic Mattresses 2018
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress option can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Top Organic Mattresses 2018
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays may require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Clients can ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service typically begins at $99. Top Organic Mattresses 2018
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to swap their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Top Organic Mattresses 2018
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Top Organic Mattresses 2018
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. So if you are particular and wish to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Top Organic Mattresses 2018