Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically any sleeper and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Top Latex Mattress Brands
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Top Latex Mattress Brands
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Top Latex Mattress Brands
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent conforming and soothes aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion based upon your preferred firmness. Since they’re sufficiently firm, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Top Latex Mattress Brands
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific version. You may prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex than soft ones, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when deciding whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. Although, that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress may still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Top Latex Mattress Brands
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may request delivery after or before specific dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service usually starts at $99. Top Latex Mattress Brands
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport fees associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Top Latex Mattress Brands
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Top Latex Mattress Brands
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Top Latex Mattress Brands