Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically anyone and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Top 10 Organic Mattresses
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Top 10 Organic Mattresses
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Top 10 Organic Mattresses
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent conforming and alleviates aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; many versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion depending on your preferred firmness. Since they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Top 10 Organic Mattresses
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You may like different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; every chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when deciding whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. Although, that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress option can also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Top 10 Organic Mattresses
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients can ask for delivery before or after specific dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who do that. This service usually begins at $99. Top 10 Organic Mattresses
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Top 10 Organic Mattresses
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Top 10 Organic Mattresses
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance between softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Top 10 Organic Mattresses