When you can’t decide whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel offered by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a foam with a little more support for your spine and hips. With two built in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Tomorrow Mattress Vs Layla
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Tomorrow Mattress Vs Layla
Construction Tomorrow Mattress Vs Layla
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Tomorrow Mattress Vs Layla
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Tomorrow Mattress Vs Layla
When regularly used, the Layla mattress will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it’s certainly worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head every time you change your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important factor to consider especially if you share their bed. The Layla reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you’ll not be disturbed when the person beside you moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress as opposed to laying on top of it. Additionally, if you are somewhat heavier, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to offer as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You will definitely get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which offers some cooling benefits. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress can trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it’s worth the price.
Edge support is a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse while laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure while laying on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Tomorrow Mattress Vs Layla
This is a genuine foam mattress built for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla mattress is not particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly quick response time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are made with FedEx. Mattresses take two to three days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually requires two to five days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to you. You will want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, position the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Tomorrow Mattress Vs Layla
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is only provided to first purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. But please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is ideal for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for people who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the choice to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you’ve got a spouse and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should limit the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Tomorrow Mattress Vs Layla
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature lets you have 2 distinct comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Tomorrow Mattress Vs Layla