Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Sleep On Latex Mattress Topper Reviews
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Sleep On Latex Mattress Topper Reviews
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Sleep On Latex Mattress Topper Reviews
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for those looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and alleviates aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement depending upon your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great combination of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a significant amount of motion transfer.
Sleep On Latex Mattress Topper Reviews
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; each chart corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when deciding whether or not a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Sleep On Latex Mattress Topper Reviews
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who might be able to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season may require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Clients may ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, precise date and time requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically starts at $99. Sleep On Latex Mattress Topper Reviews
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients will not be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport fees associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Sleep On Latex Mattress Topper Reviews
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Sleep On Latex Mattress Topper Reviews
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of softness and support. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Sleep On Latex Mattress Topper Reviews