Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically any sleeper and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Should I Buy Latex Mattress
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Should I Buy Latex Mattress
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Should I Buy Latex Mattress
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent shaping and soothes pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; many versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement depending upon your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Should I Buy Latex Mattress
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific model. You may like different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when judging whether or not a specific version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress may also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Should I Buy Latex Mattress
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season may require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can request delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact time and date requests aren’t available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Should I Buy Latex Mattress
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to exchange their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Should I Buy Latex Mattress
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Should I Buy Latex Mattress
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance between softness and support. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Should I Buy Latex Mattress