Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about anyone and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Primo Line Gel Latex Mattress Topper
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Primo Line Gel Latex Mattress Topper
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Primo Line Gel Latex Mattress Topper
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent conforming and alleviates aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement depending on your preferred firmness. Since they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Primo Line Gel Latex Mattress Topper
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific version. You may like different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel as though they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex than soft mattresses, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. Although, that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress option may still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Primo Line Gel Latex Mattress Topper
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who may be able to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Clients can ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Primo Line Gel Latex Mattress Topper
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Primo Line Gel Latex Mattress Topper
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Primo Line Gel Latex Mattress Topper
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Primo Line Gel Latex Mattress Topper