Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about anyone and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Plushbeds Vs Naturepedic
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Plushbeds Vs Naturepedic
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Plushbeds Vs Naturepedic
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good conforming and soothes aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based upon your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have good contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Plushbeds Vs Naturepedic
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific version. You may prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when deciding whether or not a specific version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option can still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Plushbeds Vs Naturepedic
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who may have the ability to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays may require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Customers can ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically begins at $99. Plushbeds Vs Naturepedic
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is finished, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Plushbeds Vs Naturepedic
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Plushbeds Vs Naturepedic
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. So if you are particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance of softness and support. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Plushbeds Vs Naturepedic