Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Plushbeds Topper
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Plushbeds Topper
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Plushbeds Topper
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent conforming and soothes pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; many versions perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement depending on your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a significant amount of motion transfer.
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific version. You might prefer different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these may also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when deciding whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress can also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Plushbeds Topper
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can request delivery before or after certain dates; however, precise date and time requests aren’t available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. Plushbeds Topper
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Plushbeds Topper
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Plushbeds Topper
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and want to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This may lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance between softness and support. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.