Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Plushbeds Store Locations
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Plushbeds Store Locations
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Plushbeds Store Locations
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for sleepers seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good conforming and soothes aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion based on your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
Plushbeds Store Locations
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; every diagram corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex than soft ones, but these can also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when judging whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress option may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Plushbeds Store Locations
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may be able to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically starts at $99. Plushbeds Store Locations
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is finished, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Plushbeds Store Locations
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Plushbeds Store Locations
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and want to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Plushbeds Store Locations