Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically any sleeper and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to discover more! Plushbeds Sleepopolis
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Plushbeds Sleepopolis
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Plushbeds Sleepopolis
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and soothes pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion depending on your preferred firmness. As they’re sufficiently firm, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific version. You may prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; each chart corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these can also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. Although, that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option may also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Plushbeds Sleepopolis
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Clients can request delivery before or after specific dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who can do so. This service usually starts at $99. Plushbeds Sleepopolis
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport fees related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Plushbeds Sleepopolis
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Plushbeds Sleepopolis
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.