Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically any sleeper and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Plushbeds Reddit
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Plushbeds Reddit
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Plushbeds Reddit
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and soothes pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement based on your preferred firmness. Since they are just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific version. You might prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when judging whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would depend on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress can also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Plushbeds Reddit
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients can ask for delivery before or after certain dates; however, precise date and time requests aren’t available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically starts at $99. Plushbeds Reddit
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Plushbeds Reddit
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Plushbeds Reddit
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.