Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Plushbeds Mattress Protector
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Plushbeds Mattress Protector
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Plushbeds Mattress Protector
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; many models perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion depending upon your preferred firmness. Since they’re sufficiently firm, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great combination of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Plushbeds Mattress Protector
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You might like different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when judging whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. However that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option can also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Plushbeds Mattress Protector
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who might have the ability to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers may request delivery before or after specific dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who can do so. This service typically begins at $99. Plushbeds Mattress Protector
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may opt to exchange their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport fees associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Plushbeds Mattress Protector
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Plushbeds Mattress Protector
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Plushbeds Mattress Protector