Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about anyone and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Plushbeds Hybrid
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Plushbeds Hybrid
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Plushbeds Hybrid
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good conforming and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; most versions perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion based on your preferred firmness. Since they are sufficiently firm, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every diagram corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel as though they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these may also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when judging whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress option can also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Plushbeds Hybrid
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Customers may request delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service usually starts at $99. Plushbeds Hybrid
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Plushbeds Hybrid
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Plushbeds Hybrid
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.