Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Plushbeds Customer Service Hours
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Plushbeds Customer Service Hours
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Plushbeds Customer Service Hours
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent conforming and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based on your preferred firmness. Since they’re just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great combination of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have excellent shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
Plushbeds Customer Service Hours
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific version. You might prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these may also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. Although, that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress can still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Plushbeds Customer Service Hours
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who might have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers can request delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who can do so. This service usually starts at $99. Plushbeds Customer Service Hours
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Plushbeds Customer Service Hours
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Plushbeds Customer Service Hours
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of softness and support. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Plushbeds Customer Service Hours