Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about anyone and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Organic Mattresses Reviews Vegan
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattresses Reviews Vegan
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Organic Mattresses Reviews Vegan
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and alleviates aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement depending upon your preferred firmness. Since they are just firm enough, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Organic Mattresses Reviews Vegan
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific version. You may like different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel as though they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. However that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress can also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattresses Reviews Vegan
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Clients can request delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact time and date requests aren’t available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually starts at $99. Organic Mattresses Reviews Vegan
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the end of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may opt to swap their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattresses Reviews Vegan
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattresses Reviews Vegan
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and wish to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattresses Reviews Vegan