Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Organic Mattress Wrap
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattress Wrap
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Organic Mattress Wrap
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer with two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent conforming and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; most versions perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based on your preferred firmness. Since they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have good contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Organic Mattress Wrap
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific model. You may prefer different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress option may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattress Wrap
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Clients can ask for delivery before or after certain dates; however, precise date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service usually starts at $99. Organic Mattress Wrap
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is finished, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport fees associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattress Wrap
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattress Wrap
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattress Wrap