Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Organic Mattress Under $500
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattress Under $500
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with distinct profile preferences. Organic Mattress Under $500
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent conforming and alleviates pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; many versions perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement based upon your preferred firmness. Since they’re just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
Organic Mattress Under $500
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You may like different firmness levels depending on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel like they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these may also be somewhat uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you should also consider mattress components when deciding whether a specific version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress option may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattress Under $500
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who may have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays might require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, precise date and time requests aren’t available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who do that. This service typically begins at $99. Organic Mattress Under $500
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattress Under $500
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattress Under $500
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattress Under $500