Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically any sleeper and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Organic Mattress Tucson
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattress Tucson
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Organic Mattress Tucson
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for those looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good shaping and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending upon your preferred firmness. Since they are just firm enough, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have good shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Organic Mattress Tucson
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific version. You may prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; every diagram corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel as though they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when deciding whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress option can also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattress Tucson
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may have the ability to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers may ask for delivery after or before specific dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. Organic Mattress Tucson
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to customers that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will have $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattress Tucson
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattress Tucson
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This can result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattress Tucson