Been searching for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically anyone and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Organic Mattress Sale
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattress Sale
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Organic Mattress Sale
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good shaping and alleviates aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many versions perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion depending upon your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Organic Mattress Sale
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex than soft mattresses, but these can also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when deciding whether or not a specific version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress option can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattress Sale
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who might have the ability to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season may require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may request delivery after or before specific dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Organic Mattress Sale
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their current latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattress Sale
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattress Sale
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and want to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance of softness and support. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattress Sale