Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically any sleeper and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Organic Mattress Rohnert Park
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattress Rohnert Park
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Organic Mattress Rohnert Park
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good conforming and alleviates pains and aches. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement depending upon your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of sinking and body contouring. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have good shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Organic Mattress Rohnert Park
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific model. You might like different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel like they are ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when deciding whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. Although, that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress option can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattress Rohnert Park
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who may be able to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers can ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. Organic Mattress Rohnert Park
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattress Rohnert Park
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattress Rohnert Park
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This can result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattress Rohnert Park