Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically anyone and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Organic Mattress Reviews
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattress Reviews
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Organic Mattress Reviews
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for those who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and soothes pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement depending upon your preferred firmness. Since they’re sufficiently firm, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great mix of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have excellent shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Organic Mattress Reviews
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You might like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your weight; every chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel as though they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft ones, but these may also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when judging whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. However that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress option can also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattress Reviews
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who might be able to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season may require up to seven additional business days for delivery.
- Customers may ask for delivery before or after specific dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer you to local professionals who can do so. This service typically begins at $99. Organic Mattress Reviews
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattress Reviews
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattress Reviews
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattress Reviews