Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Organic Mattress Pad Protector
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattress Pad Protector
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Organic Mattress Pad Protector
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for sleepers who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and soothes pains and aches. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; most models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate movement based upon your preferred firmness. Since they are just firm enough, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have good contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Organic Mattress Pad Protector
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific version. You might like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; every diagram corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel as though they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft ones, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally quieter. Although, that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose as a softer latex mattress can still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattress Pad Protector
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that these prices reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who might have the ability to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holidays might require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers can ask for delivery before or after certain dates; however, precise time and date requests are not available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service typically begins at $99. Organic Mattress Pad Protector
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will have $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to swap their current latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is finished, you’re required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattress Pad Protector
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattress Pad Protector
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and want to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattress Pad Protector