Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Organic Mattress Greenwich Ct
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattress Greenwich Ct
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Organic Mattress Greenwich Ct
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives good shaping and alleviates aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; many versions perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending on your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Organic Mattress Greenwich Ct
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will vary by specific model. You might like different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft ones, but these may also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress can still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattress Greenwich Ct
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who might be able to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season may require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Clients may ask for delivery before or after specific dates; however, precise time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Customers that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer you to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Organic Mattress Greenwich Ct
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who decide to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will have $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees associated with mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattress Greenwich Ct
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattress Greenwich Ct
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattress Greenwich Ct