Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about any sleeper and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Organic Mattress Dealer
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Mattress Dealer
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Organic Mattress Dealer
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for those looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent conforming and alleviates aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based upon your preferred firmness. As they are sufficiently firm, based on your chosen mattress firmness, they have a great combination of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great shaping and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Organic Mattress Dealer
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels depending on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel as though they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, because of the great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option may also cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Mattress Dealer
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays may require up to 7 additional business days for shipping.
- Customers can request delivery after or before specific dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service typically starts at $99. Organic Mattress Dealer
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Mattress Dealer
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Mattress Dealer
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This may lead to night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance of support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Organic Mattress Dealer