Been looking for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for practically anyone and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Organic Crib Mattress Encasement
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Crib Mattress Encasement
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed of organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Organic Crib Mattress Encasement
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for those who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and soothes aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least 8 years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending on your preferred firmness. Since they are just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have excellent contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a substantial quantity of motion transfer.
Organic Crib Mattress Encasement
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool during the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the information below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each diagram corresponds to the weight group directly underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you also need to consider mattress parts when deciding whether a particular version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would depend on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Crib Mattress Encasement
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who may be able to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season may require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers may request delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact time and date requests aren’t available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service typically begins at $99. Organic Crib Mattress Encasement
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following directions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Crib Mattress Encasement
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Crib Mattress Encasement
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance of support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Organic Crib Mattress Encasement