Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about anyone and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who greatly value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Organic Cotton Mattress Toppers
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Organic Cotton Mattress Toppers
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Organic Cotton Mattress Toppers
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has 1 layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for those who want a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good conforming and alleviates aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; many versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based upon your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have a great mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have good shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Organic Cotton Mattress Toppers
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific version. You might like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when judging whether a particular model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. Although, that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress can still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Organic Cotton Mattress Toppers
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to get a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might be able to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays may require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers can request delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact time and date requests are not available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that require weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer customers to local professionals who can do so. This service usually starts at $99. Organic Cotton Mattress Toppers
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the original comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, replace or repair all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport fees associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Organic Cotton Mattress Toppers
PlushBeds would be perfect for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with organic and natural materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Organic Cotton Mattress Toppers
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Organic Cotton Mattress Toppers