Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about any sleeper and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who greatly value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to discover more! Natural Mattress Cover
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses which sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Natural Mattress Cover
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of natural wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with different profile preferences. Natural Mattress Cover
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfort layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress containing a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers excellent shaping and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average anticipated lifespan; many models perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based upon your preferred firmness. As they’re sufficiently firm, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great shaping and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Natural Mattress Cover
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool throughout the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You might prefer different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; every diagram corresponds to the weight group right below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Couples experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel as though they are ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be the best for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex compared to soft mattresses, but these may also be a bit uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
In addition to firmness, you also need to consider mattress components when judging whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. Although, that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress may still cause distress due to sinking.
Certifications Natural Mattress Cover
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to assist you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are coordinated through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within 7 to 9 business days of the original purchase; custom orders or purchases made during the holiday season might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers may ask for delivery before or after specific dates; however, precise date and time requests aren’t available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds personnel or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the they will refer customers to local professionals who do that. This service usually starts at $99. Natural Mattress Cover
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Clients won’t be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the end of the break-in period will get $99 minused from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to exchange their present latex comfort layer for a different comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. When the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The initial ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are calculated by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is what isconsidered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Natural Mattress Cover
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Natural Mattress Cover
Another factor would be if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you’re particular and want to select from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses provide adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a good balance between support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for virtually any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Natural Mattress Cover