Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has created a model for just about anyone and is a terrific option, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Natural Mattress Alternatives
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress versions are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Natural Mattress Alternatives
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of natural wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is made from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch models to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Natural Mattress Alternatives
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is best for people who are looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12″ latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It gives excellent shaping and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has a longer-than-average expected lifespan; many versions perform for at least 8 years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement depending on your preferred firmness. As they’re sufficiently firm, depending on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of sinking and body contouring. To be honest, PlushBeds have great contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability results in fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to minimize and absorb a significant amount of motion transfer.
Natural Mattress Alternatives
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb minimal body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss latex mattresses are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a firm edge support so sinkage around the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You may like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; every chart corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research indicate the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness while the sinking effect may make people feel as though they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered the best for sex, due to a good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and much more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex than soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when deciding whether a specific version is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. Although, that would be based on the firmness of which PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose because a softer latex mattress can also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Natural Mattress Alternatives
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re certain that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattresses are below. Please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will receive information from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who might have the ability to assist you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients may request delivery before or after certain dates; however, exact date and time requests are not available.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually starts at $99. Natural Mattress Alternatives
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to customers that buy their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers will not qualify for the sleep trial.
For customers who would like to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to take back their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Customers may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with a different firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is completed, you’re required to box up the original comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first 10 years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all handling and transport charges associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For example, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years needs to pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that happen due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most crucial factors when it comes to choosing a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Natural Mattress Alternatives
PlushBeds would be ideal for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Natural Mattress Alternatives
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and want to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be prepared for a good deal of motion transfer. This can lead to sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that provides a great balance between softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great choice for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Natural Mattress Alternatives