Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for just about any sleeper and is a terrific alternative, if not an automatic choice, for those who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Natural Fabric Mattress
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses which sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress versions are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Natural Fabric Mattress
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress comes in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Natural Fabric Mattress
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch version does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer with 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for sleepers looking for a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and alleviates aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most versions perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool because of the breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb movement based on your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, based on your preferred mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This conformability contributes to fewer sleeping time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to minimize and absorb a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Natural Fabric Mattress
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter should be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds mattress will differ by specific model. You may like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you choose which firmness matches your body; each chart corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our findings suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel as though they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are considered perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and much more bounce makes a firm mattress great for sex than soft ones, but these can also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when deciding whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is generally more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress option may also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Natural Fabric Mattress
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Clients who request in-home assembly will get info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ near you who might have the ability to help you. These services begin at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are available for an additional fee as well.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. They are made-to-order and delivered within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Customers may ask for delivery after or before certain dates; however, exact date and time requests aren’t available.
- Clients will receive a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday to Friday. Customers that require weekend delivery can arrange delivery via a private courier for an additional fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually starts at $99. Natural Fabric Mattress
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively goes to clients that purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds. Those who buy their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their mattress there is a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds gives the following instructions for repackaging the latex mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To accomplish this, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the original layer. Once the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for all other mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds doesn’t disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last 15 years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has owned their PlushBeds mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never exceed 99% of the original mattress price.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical defects in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface that don’t measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Natural Fabric Mattress
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for profoundly restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Natural Fabric Mattress
Another factor is if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all kinds of sleepers. So if you are particular and wish to select from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer sufficient support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the ideal latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance between softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line up. We highly recommend.
Natural Fabric Mattress