Been looking for an organic, sustainable and all natural aka the perfect 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically any sleeper and is a great option, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Continue reading this PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review under to find out more! Morgedal Latex Mattress Review
PlushBeds offers latex mattresses that sources sustainably natural and organic materials. A total of three different mattress models are available: There is Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Morgedal Latex Mattress Review
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights relaxation with a top layer of organic wool and 1 to 2 bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is made from organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate sleepers with distinct profile preferences. Morgedal Latex Mattress Review
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made of natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made of stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model does not have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch version has one layer of natural Talalay latex within the comfort system; and the 10-inch version has a comfort layer containing two natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3 inches of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and alleviates aches and pains. Similar to other latex hybrids, has an above average expected lifespan; many versions perform for at least eight years. Additionally, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to the breathable latex layer and decent airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses absorb and isolate motion depending upon your preferred firmness. As they’re just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent combination of body contouring and sinking. To tell the truth, PlushBeds have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium contributes to fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses with comfort layers enables to absorb and minimize a significant quantity of motion transfer.
Morgedal Latex Mattress Review
The Luxury Bliss latex mattress sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and decent airflow throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Natural Bliss and Botanical Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep quite cool during the night.
Edge support with the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss are decent and with a little sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage within the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will differ by specific model. You may like different firmness levels based on if you sleep on your back, stomach or side. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your body; every chart corresponds to the weight group right underneath it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have less responsiveness and the sinking effect can make people feel like they’re ‘wrestling’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, due to a great balance of bounciness, noise control, and comfort.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less movement isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress great for sex than soft mattresses, but these can also be somewhat uncomfy.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress components when judging whether a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually quieter. Although, that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you will choose because a softer latex mattress option may also cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Morgedal Latex Mattress Review
All of the PlushBeds mattresses (and their parts) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you are certain that a PlushBed mattress is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattresses are below. Please note however that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you may click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Delivery is free within the continental U.S. Customers who ask for in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ within your area who may be able to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are both available for an extra fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within 7 to 9 business days of the purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holidays might require up to seven additional business days for shipping.
- Clients can request delivery before or after specific dates; however, exact time and date requests aren’t available.
- Customers will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery may arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers won’t remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service usually begins at $99. Morgedal Latex Mattress Review
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com or other authorized retailers won’t be eligible for the sleep trial.
For customers who wish to return their PlushBeds mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a complete refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. Those who decide to return their mattress prior to the close of the break-in period will have $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
Besides the sleep trial, PlushBeds offers a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may choose to swap their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer yourself by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is finished, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and ship it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds offers a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are equally divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all defective mattresses. Clients will be responsible for all handling and transport charges related to mattress replacements or repairs.
- The last 10 years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated charges associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated charges are determined by multiplying 50% of the original mattress cost by 3% increments for each succeeding year of ownership. For instance, someone that has had their PlushBeds mattress for 20 years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Sagging or visible indentations in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Replacement or repair requests that occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner abuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Defects related to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or purchase their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To learn more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Morgedal Latex Mattress Review
PlushBeds would be ideal for you if you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Moreover, if you tend to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The all-natural latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and offers a buoyant, cloud-like sensation for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Morgedal Latex Mattress Review
Another factor would be if you suffer from lower back pain. PlushBeds has choices for all kinds of sleepers. So if you’re particular and wish to choose from a wider variety of firmnesses and heights when buying a mattress, PlushBeds has got the perfect combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can provide sufficient support for some sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable in comparison to the adequate support and pressure relief a softer mattress can give. For firm mattresses, be ready for a lot of motion transfer. This may result in night time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To tell the truth, the best latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance of softness and support. Latex as a material does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a great option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Morgedal Latex Mattress Review