Been searching for an organic, all natural and sustainable aka the best 100% latex mattress of your dreams? PlushBeds has a model for practically anyone and is a great alternative, if not an automatic choice, for people who value organic materials. Keep on reading my PlushBeds Latex Mattress Review below to find out more! Mattress Latex Phoenix
PlushBeds delivers latex mattresses that sources sustainably organic and natural materials. A total of 3 different mattress models are available: There’s Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss & Luxury Bliss.
Botanical Bliss Mattress Latex Phoenix
The Botanical Bliss Collection highlights total comfort with a top layer of organic wool and one to two bottom layers of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex, and the cover is constructed of organic cotton. This mattress is available in 9-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch designs to accommodate those with different profile preferences. Mattress Latex Phoenix
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6.5), and Extra Firm (9)
The Natural Bliss Collection is made with a natural Dunlop latex support core and a cover made from stretch organic cotton. The 6-inch model doesn’t have a comfortable layer; the 8-inch model has one layer of natural Talalay latex in the comfort system; and the 10-inch model has a comfort layer containing 2 natural Talalay latex layers. This is perfect for people who are seeking a wool-free, all-natural latex option.
Available Firmness Settings: Soft (3.5), Medium (5.5), Medium Firm (6), Firm (7.5)
The Luxury Bliss is a 12-inch latex hybrid mattress with a comfort system with 3″ of organic Dunlop latex over a pocked coil support core. It offers good shaping and soothes aches and pains. Like many other latex hybrids, has an above average anticipated lifespan; most models perform for at least eight years. Also, the Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils.
Available Firmness Settings: Medium (5.5), Firm (7)
PlushBeds mattresses isolate and absorb motion based on your preferred firmness. Since they’re just firm enough, depending on your chosen mattress firmness, they have an excellent mix of body contouring and sinking. To be honest, PlushBeds have great contouring and enough sinking without compromising comfort. This equilibrium results in fewer night time disruptions. Mattresses containing comfort layers allows to absorb and minimize a substantial amount of motion transfer.
Mattress Latex Phoenix
The Luxury Bliss sleeps cool due to its breathable latex layer and good airflow all throughout the pocketed coils. While both the Botanical Bliss and the Natural Bliss absorb little body heat and will sleep fairly cool throughout the night.
Edge support for the Botanical Bliss and Natural Bliss latex mattresses are fair and with some sinkage. While the Luxury Bliss has a strong edge support so sinkage around the perimeter ought to be minimal.
Choosing Firmness Based on Sleep Position
The firmness of a PlushBeds latex mattress will vary by specific version. You might prefer different firmness levels based on whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach. Use the data below to help you decide which firmness matches your weight; each diagram corresponds to the weight group directly below it.
Firmness Level For Sex
Partners experience sex on mattresses differently, but our research suggest the following about soft, medium-firm and firm mattresses:
Soft: Softer mattresses have lower responsiveness and the sinking effect may make people feel like they’re ‘fighting’ their mattress.
Enjoyability level: Poor to Fair
Medium-Firm: These mattresses are found to be perfect for sex, because of the good balance of bounciness, comfort, and noise control.
Enjoyability level: Good to Excellent
Firm: Less motion isolation and more bounce creates a firm mattress better for sex compared to soft ones, but these may also be a bit uncomfortable.
Enjoyability level: Fair to Good
Besides firmness, you should also consider mattress parts when judging whether or not a specific model is well-suited for sex. A latex mattress is usually more quiet. However that would be based on the firmness of the PlushBeds mattress you decide to choose as a softer latex mattress option may still cause discomfort due to sinking.
Certifications Mattress Latex Phoenix
All the PlushBeds mattresses (and their components) are GOLS, GOTS, USDA, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GreenGuard Gold certified.
If you’re convinced that a PlushBed mattress is the mattress for you, the pricing and size information for the mattresses are below. Please note that the prices below reflect standard pricing, you can click here to receive a discount on your purchase.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the continental U.S. Clients who ask for in-home assembly will receive info from PlushBeds about ‘local craftsmen’ in your area who might be able to help you. These services start at $99. Expedited delivery and weekend deliveries are both available for an additional fee also.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for PlushBeds is as follows:
- PlushBeds latex mattress deliveries are done through UPS. Mattresses are made-to-order and shipped within seven to nine business days of the original purchase; custom purchases or orders made during the holiday season may require up to 7 additional business days for delivery.
- Customers may request delivery after or before certain dates; however, precise time and date requests aren’t available.
- Clients will get a UPS tracking number within 24 hours after their mattress ships.
- Standard deliveries made through UPS will ship Monday through Friday. Clients that need weekend delivery can arrange delivery through a private courier for an extra fee.
Old Mattress Removal: PlushBeds employees or UPS couriers will not remove your old mattresses, but the company will refer clients to local professionals who can do so. This service typically begins at $99. Mattress Latex Phoenix
Sleep Trial and Warranty
PlushBeds provides a 100-night sleep trial for all|} mattresses.
The sleep trial exclusively extends to clients that buy their mattress straight from PlushBeds. Those who purchase their mattress from Amazon or other authorized retailers won’t qualify for the sleep trial.
For clients who would like to return their mattress there’s a compulsory 30-night break-in period. Customers won’t be able to take back their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have passed. Those who choose to return their mattress before the close of the break-in period will get $99 deducted from their refund.
PlushBeds provides the following instructions for repackaging the mattress: “Simply fold mattress in half lengthwise, tape tightly and box.”
In addition to the sleep trial, PlushBeds provides a 100-night comfort exchange for latex mattresses. Clients may opt to exchange their present latex comfort layer for another comfort layer with another firmness. This option will incur a $145 deposit fee. To do so, you must replace the comfort layer manually by unzipping the cover and removing the initial layer. Once the replacement is completed, you are required to box up the initial comfort layer and send it back to PlushBeds with a shipping label provided by the company.
PlushBeds provides a 20-year warranty for the Eco Bliss Collection and a 25-year warranty for the rest of the mattresses.
- The 20-year warranty and 25-year warranty are both divided into non-prorated and prorated coverage periods.
- The first ten years of both warranties are non-prorated. PlushBeds will, at their sole option, repair or replace all faulty mattresses. Customers will be responsible for all transportation and handling fees related to mattress repairs or replacements.
- The last ten years of the 20-year warranty are prorated. PlushBeds does not disclose the prorated fees associated with the Eco Bliss mattress warranty.
- The last fifteen years of the 25-year warranty are prorated. Prorated fees are calculated by multiplying half of the original mattress price by 3% increments for each subsequent year of ownership. For example, someone that has had their mattress for twenty years must pay 80% of the original mattress |price (50% + 30%) if a replacement is warranted. Prorated charges never go over 99% of the original mattress cost.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects
- Visible indentations or sagging of the mattress surface which measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to crack or split.
- The warranty won’t cover the following:
- Sagging or visible indentations of the mattress surface which do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests which occur because of changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, tears, cuts, stains, and other kinds of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or insufficient foundational support.
- Defects corresponding to the mattress cover.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from PlushBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who acquire or buy their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty protection.
Is PlushBeds Right For You?
Sleeper relaxation and spinal support are the most important features when it comes to selecting a mattress. To find out more about sleeping positions, check out the table below! Are you a side, back, stomach or combination sleeper?
Final Thoughts on PlushBeds Mattress Latex Phoenix
PlushBeds would be perfect for you in case you want an eco-friendly latex mattress with natural and organic materials. Also, If you have a tendency to sleep hot at night and prefer a cooler feel. The organic latex is hypoallergenic. It contains no harsh chemicals and provides a buoyant, cloud-like feeling for deeply restful sleep. Definitely the mattress of your dreams! Mattress Latex Phoenix
Another factor is if you struggle with lower back pain. PlushBeds has options for all types of sleepers. Therefore, if you are particular and want to choose from a wider assortment of firmnesses and heights when purchasing a mattress, PlushBeds has the ideal combo for you.
Soft latex mattresses can offer adequate support for a number of sleepers while firm mattresses offer adequate support for heavy and average-sized people. Lighter people may not feel as comfortable compared to the adequate support and pressure relief that a softer mattress can provide. For firm mattresses, be ready for a good deal of motion transfer. This can result in sleeping time disruptions for couples when one person gets up or shifts positions. To be honest, the perfect latex mattress for you should be a mattress that gives a great balance between support and softness. Latex as a substance does just that!
PlushBeds mattresses are a wonderful option for almost any sleeper given the variety in their product line. We highly recommend.
Mattress Latex Phoenix