If you can not decide whether you want a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just need a foam with more support on your spine and hips. With two built-in firmness options, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives more support. Layla Mattress Where To Buy
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Where To Buy
Construction Layla Mattress Where To Buy
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Where To Buy
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Where To Buy
When used regularly, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s certainly worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from foot to head each time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely crucial component to consider particularly for those who share their mattress. The Layla reduces movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when your spouse moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the plush side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you are sinking into the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat heavier, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (side, back and/or stomach sleepers).
The Layla mattress incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which can potentially have some cooling benefits. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it’s worth the investment.
Edge support has been a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse while sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Where To Buy
This is a authentic foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like most memory foam versions, the Layla isn’t that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather fast response time. For that reason, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ USA.
Delivery Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually takes two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Where To Buy
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to replace or repair individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– This warranty is only given to original owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for the mattress are underneath. But please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you like to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is great for you if you prefer a soft surface for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the opportunity to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you have a partner and require a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Where To Buy
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature lets you have two different comfort options and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Where To Buy