If you can’t determine whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel given by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes want a memory foam with more support on your hips and spine. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to select between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress Vs
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, which includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Vs
Construction Layla Mattress Vs
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Vs
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Vs
When used regularly, the Layla should last for at least six to eight years, making the mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a double-sided mattress, it is certainly worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important component to consider particularly for those who share their bed. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when your spouse rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
First, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking into the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the Layla may not be able to give as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back and/or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla uses both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam that provides some cooling properties. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly think it’s worth the cost.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse while laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure while laying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Vs
This is a genuine foam mattress made for impact absorbency. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather quick reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona USA.
Shipping Charge: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually requires two to five days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to your home. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tried out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To return your mattress, buyers should email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Vs
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is only given to first buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the best choice for you if you prefer to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed because Layla gives you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also good for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the freedom to pick between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a partner and need a mattress with excellent motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Vs
The Layla features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this convenience great since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Vs