When you can not determine whether you want a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel offered by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with more support for your back and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to select between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers more support. Layla Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
Read on for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
Construction Layla Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft layer. Laying on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
When regularly used, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s definitely worth the price. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from head to foot each time you change your bedding or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial component to consider particularly if you share their bed. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I’ll discuss the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will most likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat bigger, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to give as much support and may cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which sinks just right. You will certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress incorporates both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which can potentially have some cooling properties. But because of the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I certainly think it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a frequent problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a reasonable degree of collapse when laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
This is a authentic foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla is not that bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly quick reaction time. For that reason, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on your location. All shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Charge: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are made with FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days to assemble, and once shipped usually requires 2-5 business days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to you. You probably want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to actually return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these cases, Layla asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is found to be faulty for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively offered to first owners who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you prefer to feel like you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also great for you if you need a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great pick for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for people who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the freedom to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a spouse and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to try two different comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf