If you can not determine whether you want a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a memory foam with a little more support for your spine and hips. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to choose between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Tracking
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, that includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Tracking
Construction Layla Mattress Tracking
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Tracking
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Tracking
When in use, the Layla mattress should last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s certainly worth the price point. Layla also suggests turning your mattress from foot to head every time you replace your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important component to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I will cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking in the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit bigger, the softer side of the Layla might not be able to offer as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that can potentially have some cooling properties. But because of the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a reasonable amount of collapse when laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling secure while laying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress Tracking
This is a true foam mattress made to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam models, the Layla mattress is not that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: The Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. Mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and after it is sent usually takes 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will come compressed and delivered straight to you. You probably want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Owners are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla does not restock mattresses, customers don’t need to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Tracking
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with defects (like the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This warranty is exclusively given to first buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress can be found underneath. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you prefer to feel like you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you prefer a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for side sleepers. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the choice to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great if you sleep with a spouse and need a mattress with excellent movement isolation. This should limit the movement you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Tracking
The Layla features a flippable, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to try 2 distinct comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience great since it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Tracking