If you can not determine whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with a little more support for your back and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to choose between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Mattress Toxic
Read on for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Toxic
Construction Layla Mattress Toxic
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Toxic
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Laying on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Toxic
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot every time you change your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important element to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when your partner tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the plush side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the Layla mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around at night switching positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
The Layla incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam that can potentially have some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a regular problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable amount of collapse when laying on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Toxic
This is a true foam mattress built for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam mattresses, the Layla isn’t particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly fast reaction time. Because of this, you won’t suffer from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 business days depending on your location. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually requires two to five days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to your home. You will want to start by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their extra shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, Layla requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To return your mattress, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Toxic
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed faulty for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to original owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress can be found below. But please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect mattress for you if you prefer to feel as if you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also great for you if you prefer a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it is going to give them enough support required and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the option to pick between two firmness levels. Layla is also great if you have a partner and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Toxic
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness option on each side. This permits you to experience a different feel by simply turning the bed over. This feature enables you to have 2 distinct comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers use memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Toxic