If you can not choose whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes just need a foam with a bit more support on your hips and spine. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Mattress Shipping Time
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Shipping Time
Construction Layla Mattress Shipping Time
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Shipping Time
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Shipping Time
When in use, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also advises turning your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your sheets or at least once a month in order to prevent the creation of dents or unevenness.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very crucial factor to consider particularly if you share their bed. The Layla isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the soft side of the Layla mattress; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Therefore you will more likely feel like you’re sinking in the mattress as opposed to laying on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around at night changing positions (side, back and stomach sleepers).
The Layla incorporates both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which provides some cooling benefits. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I definitely think it’s worth the investment.
Edge support has been a common issue with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the softer side. Many have noted feeling safe while lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Shipping Time
This is a true foam mattress built for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla mattress isn’t that bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly quick response time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five business days depending on your location. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ United States.
Delivery Fee: Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days to manufacture, and after it is shipped usually requires two to five business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts at the time of purchase. There’s a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these instances, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla offers a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Shipping Time
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s deemed faulty for as long as the original buyers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is exclusively offered to original buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized retailer won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the size and pricing information for the mattress are below. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here to receive my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you prefer to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you require a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for those who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the option to pick between two firmness options. Layla is also great when you have a spouse and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Shipping Time
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness option on opposite sides. This allows you to experience a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try 2 different comfort levels and pick the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Shipping Time