When you can’t determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes want a memory foam with a little more support for your hips and spine. With two built-in firmness options, you get to pick between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Sale
Read on for my full review of the Layla, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Sale
Construction Layla Mattress Sale
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has four layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling effect. The layers include the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress Sale
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a more compact 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Laying on this side of the mattress will put you in direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Sale
When used regularly, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it is surely worth the price point. Layla also advises turning your mattress from head to foot every time you change your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important factor to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates movement to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you will not be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the soft side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking into the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the mattress might not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that provides some cooling properties. But due to the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to reduce heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it’s worth the price.
Edge support is a common problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should see a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling secure whilst lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both sitting and lying on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Sale
This is a true foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam mattresses, the Layla mattress isn’t very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel too. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly fast response time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three business days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla ships to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. The mattresses take two to three business days to assemble, and after it is sent usually takes two to five days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and delivered straight to you. You probably want to start by taking the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another person’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial starts on the date of purchase. There’s a compulsory two-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress purchasers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these cases, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Sale
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is only given to first buyers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for the mattress can be found below. But please note that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla is the perfect choice for you if you prefer to feel as if you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you enjoy and love. Additionally it is good for you if you prefer a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs very well for those who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the choice to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also great when you’ve got a spouse and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should limit the motion you feel on the bed.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Sale
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness option on each side. This gives you a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to have 2 different comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this convenience great as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I believe this is a pretty important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Sale