If you can not determine whether you need a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes need a memory foam with more support for your back and hips. With two built in firmness options, you get to select between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that gives greater support. Layla Mattress Return Policy
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Return Policy
Construction Layla Mattress Return Policy
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Return Policy
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft layer. Laying on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
In case you have allergies, the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Return Policy
When regularly used, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from head to foot every time you change your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial component to consider especially if you have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates movement to a significant degree. Whether you go for the firm or soft side, you will not be disturbed when your spouse rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing contouring and reasonable sinking without compromising comfort.
Now, I’ll discuss the plush side of the Layla; Because of the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll more likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you are somewhat heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just perfect. You will certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla uses both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam which can potentially have some cooling benefits. But due to the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could bid farewell to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely think it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a common issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a fair degree of collapse when laying on the plush side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress Return Policy
This is a authentic foam mattress built for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla isn’t particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a fairly fast response time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped feeling when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ in theUSA.
Shipping Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Shipping Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx Ground. The mattresses take two to three days to manufacture, and once shipped usually takes 2-5 days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You probably want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepoffers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a full refund until they’ve tried the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these cases, Layla asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Return Policy
– Layla Sleep will, in the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to repair or replace individual components with defects (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is only provided to original owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original proprietor or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are certain the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress are underneath. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here to get my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your bed since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. It is also great for you if you need a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs quite well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you get the opportunity to pick between two firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you have a partner and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should limit the movement you feel on the surface.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Return Policy
The Layla features an all-foam, double-sided design with a different firmness option on each side. This gives you a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature lets you have two different comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying as it saves you time, effort, energy and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Return Policy