If you can’t decide whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes want a memory foam with more support on your back and hips. With 2 built-in firmness options, you get to pick between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides more support. Layla Mattress Refund
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, that includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Refund
Construction Layla Mattress Refund
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Refund
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of convoluted foam, egg-crate style. This layer is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This dense foam serves as the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Refund
When used regularly, the Layla mattress will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it’s surely worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from head to foot every time you replace your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer low, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really crucial factor to consider especially for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla isolates motion to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you will not be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
First, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress rather than laying on top of it. Additionally, if you’re somewhat heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around at night changing positions (back, side or tummy sleepers).
The Layla incorporates both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which offers some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a little bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of the night. I certainly believe it’s worth the investment.
Edge support is a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, surprisingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a fair degree of collapse while laying on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling safe whilst lying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Refund
This is a authentic foam mattress built to absorb impact. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla isn’t very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather fast response time. Because of this, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five business days depending on your location. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Charge: Layla ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx. Mattresses take 2-3 days for manufacturing, and after it is shipped usually requires two to five days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to your home and come compressed. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the roll on your bed.
Carefully cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested the mattress out for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To return your mattress, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Refund
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s warranty is exclusively given to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress are below. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to receive my special discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal choice for you if you prefer to feel as if you are sleeping “in” instead of “on” your bed since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also good for you if you require a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs really well for side sleepers. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel great. I, personally, love that you have the freedom to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great when you have a partner and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you feel on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Refund
The Layla mattress features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to have 2 distinct comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. Many would find this advantage great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers incorporate memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so alongside this bed’s versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our research the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Refund