When you can not decide whether you need a firmer mattress or a plushier feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that offers you two firmness options in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the snug feel provided by a soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes want a foam with a bit more support for your hips and spine. With two built-in firmness options, you get to choose between the soft side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress Nz
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Nz
Construction Layla Mattress Nz
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has four layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Nz
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-infused memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will put you in near-direct contact with the layer beneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Nz
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the Layla mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it’s definitely worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping motion transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important factor to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla mattress reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you moves around. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great contouring and reasonable sinking without losing comfort.
First, I’ll cover the plush side of the Layla; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you’re sinking into the bed as opposed to laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re somewhat bigger, the plush side of the Layla might not be able to provide as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without ample mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You will definitely get the “laying on top” feel and will have the ability to easily change positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night changing positions (side, back or tummy sleepers).
The Layla makes use of both copper-treated memory foam and convoluted foam that can potentially have some cooling benefits. But due to the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it can trap a bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it is worth the investment.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam beds. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam mattress, astonishingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a fair amount of collapse while sitting on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure while lying on the edge so that you will see and feel that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress Nz
This is a genuine foam mattress constructed for shock absorbency. Like majority of memory foam versions, the Layla mattress is not very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a rather fast reaction time. For that reason, you won’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times will take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona United States.
Shipping Charge: The Layla delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. The mattresses take 2-3 days to manufacture, and once shipped usually takes two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply clear away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a compulsory 2-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to the company’s headquarters. In these instances, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Nz
– Layla will, in the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be defective for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to replace or repair individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is exclusively provided to first purchasers who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized merchant won’t be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing info for your mattress are underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you like to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. Additionally it is great for you if you require a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for people who sleep on their side. However, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them the necessary support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the opportunity to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal if you have a partner and need a mattress with great movement isolation. This should limit the movement you feel on the bed.
Closing Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Nz
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, double-sided design with a distinct firmness option on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel by simply flipping the bed over. This feature enables you to have 2 distinct comfort options and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers use memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s an excellent offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a pretty important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Nz