When you can not choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a double-sided memory foam mattress that offers you 2 firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with more support on your hips and spine. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to choose between the plush side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Malaysia
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla mattress, which includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Malaysia
Construction Layla Mattress Malaysia
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Malaysia
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-infused memory foam. It’s a lightweight plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ strong support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the mattress.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam in the soft side. Laying on this side of the mattress will place you in direct contact with the layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Malaysia
When used regularly, the Layla should last for at least 6-8 years, making the Layla mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a flippable mattress, it’s surely worth the price. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your sheets or at least once a month to be able to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
The Layla mattress does an amazing job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important factor to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces movement to a significant extent. Whether you go with the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when the person beside you tosses and turns. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
First, I will discuss the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll more likely feel like you are sinking in the bed rather than laying on top of it. Additionally, if you are a bit bigger, the plush side of the mattress might not be able to provide as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to switch positions.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just right. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around in the middle of the night switching positions (back, side and/or stomach sleepers).
The Layla mattress makes use of both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam which offers some cooling benefits. But given the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam bed. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly think it is worth the cost.
Edge support is a common problem with memory foam beds. The Layla, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should see a fair amount of collapse when sitting on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling safe while laying on the edge so that you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Malaysia
This is a true foam mattress made for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla is not very bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some people, particularly on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this specific foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t struggle from a trapped feeling when moving about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes 2-3 days to manufacture and package. Once shipped, transit times will take from two to five business days depending on where you are. All shipments come from Phoenix, AZ United States.
Shipping Charge: The Layla delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 days to assemble, and once shipped usually requires two to five business days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at this time.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will arrive compressed and shipped straight to your home. You will want to begin by removing the rolled up mattress from its box. Then, preferably with another individual’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the excess plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla Sleepprovides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The sleep trial starts at the time of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, the company requests owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer support department.
Layla Sleep provides a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Malaysia
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is found to be defective for as long as the original buyers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may choose to repair or replace individual components with flaws (such as the cover), rather than replacing the whole mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to first purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you are convinced that the Layla is the right mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress are below. But please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to get my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the best choice for you if you prefer to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress because Layla gives you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. Additionally it is great for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for those who sleep on their back, of all weight categories, and performs very well for those who sleep on their side. However, I suggest the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you get the freedom to pick between 2 firmness options. Layla is also ideal if you sleep with a spouse and need a mattress with good motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the surface.
Last Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Malaysia
The Layla mattress features an all-foam, flippable design with a different firmness level on opposite sides. This provides you a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to have 2 different comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers incorporate memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is due to the fact that this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to point out that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. So if you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Malaysia