If you can’t decide whether you need a plushier feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that gives you 2 firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you would like the snug feel provided by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a memory foam with more support on your hips and back. With 2 built-in firmness levels, you get to pick between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Instructions
Keep reading for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Instructions
Construction Layla Mattress Instructions
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling effect. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress Instructions
– Plush Side: A 3 inch – 3-pound density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of convoluted foam, similar to an egg-crate. This layer is a more compact 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5″ solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the same 3lb. copper-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the layer underneath.
If you have allergies, then the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Instructions
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress at par with other premium quality memory foam mattress models. And because the Layla is a double-sided mattress, it’s surely worth the price. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from foot to head every time you replace your bedding or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally made up of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a really important component to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress isolates motion to a significant degree. Whether you go with the firm or soft side, you will not be bothered when your spouse tosses and turns. To be honest, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the plush side of the Layla; Because of the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a great deal of sinkage. Which means you will most likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress rather than floating on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit bigger, the plush side of the Layla may not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll certainly get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily change positions in bed. This is perfect for combo sleepers who move around at night switching positions (side, back and/or stomach sleepers).
The Layla mattress incorporates both copper-infused memory foam and convoluted foam that offers some cooling benefits. But due to the higher caliber of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, it may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam bed. Additionally, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of the night. I certainly think it’s worth the cost.
Edge support is a common problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on each side. But obviously, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse while laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling safe whilst lying on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the mattress.
Layla Mattress Instructions
This is a genuine foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam models, the Layla isn’t very bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The soft side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a rather quick reaction time. For that reason, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped feeling when going about.
Each Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around 2-3 business days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUSA.
Delivery Charge: The Layla Mattress delivers to the lower 48 states for free. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress and includes all fees and duties.
Shipping Policy: The delivery policy for Layla is as follows:
– All deliveries are made through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 business days for manufacturing, and once shipped usually requires 2-5 business days to reach their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You probably want to start by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s help, position the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic until the still-compressed mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla should expand. Simply clear away the plastic and let your mattress fully expand and breathe.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The trial begins at the time of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers are not allowed to return their mattress for a complete refund until they have tested the mattress out for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are entitled to a complete product refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will receive a product refund, but their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Since Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these cases, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a nearby charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers just need to email Layla’s customer support.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla Sleep gives a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Instructions
– Layla will, at the business’ sole option, repair or replace any mattress that’s found to be faulty for as long as the original owners have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may opt to replace or repair individual components with flaws (like the cover), rather than replacing the entire mattress.
– This warranty is exclusively offered to first buyers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress are underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, excluding my special promo. Click here in order to get my promo discount and get $100 off your mattress today.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the ideal mattress for you if you want to feel like you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you love and enjoy. Additionally it is great for you if you want a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I suggest the firm side of the mattress to heavier people, since it will give them enough support needed and it should feel great. I, personally, like that you get the opportunity to choose between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you have a spouse and need a mattress with good movement isolation. This should reduce the movement you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Instructions
The Layla mattress features a flippable, all-foam a different feel by simply turning the mattress over. This feature enables you to have 2 distinct comfort levels and choose the one that suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for a lot of pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product doesn’t contain ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to note that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Instructions