If you can’t choose whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla mattress is a dual-sided memory foam mattress that gives you two firmness options in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you want the cozy feel given by a soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with a little more support on your back and hips. With two built-in firmness levels, you get to select between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress In Store
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla, that includes everything you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress In Store
Construction Layla Mattress In Store
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has 4 layers and the cover is treated with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, starting with the plush side: Layla Mattress In Store
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a light plush foam and according to the company, the copper inside the foam is in the form of a gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2-inch transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This dense foam is the core of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1-inch layer of the same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Laying on this side will place you in direct contact with the support layer underneath.
If you have allergies, the Layla has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress In Store
When used regularly, the Layla mattress should last for at least 6-8 years, which makes the mattress even with other premium quality memory foam mattress brands. And because the Layla is a dual-sided mattress, it’s certainly worth the price point. Layla also recommends rotating your mattress from head to foot each time you replace your bedding or at least once every month to be able to prevent creating dents or unevenness.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla mattress does an exceptional job at keeping movement transfer low, this is due to the fact that it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is an extremely important factor to consider particularly for those who have a sleep partner. The Layla mattress reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you won’t be bothered when your spouse moves around. To be honest, Layla mattresses have amazing reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I’ll cover the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Therefore you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking into the bed as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit heavier, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and might cause you to feel too stuck in the bed without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm end of the mattress, which sinks just right. You will definitely get the “floating on top” feel and will be able to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combo sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (side, back and/or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla uses both convoluted foam and copper-treated memory foam which offers some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of materials used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your average memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover utilizes a ThermoGel cooling agent to help reduce heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly sweating in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it is worth the price.
Edge support is a frequent issue with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides is about average for a foam mattress, surprisingly consistent on each side. But of course, you should expect a fair degree of collapse while laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress In Store
This is a true foam mattress made for shock absorbency. Like most memory foam versions, the Layla mattress is not particularly bouncy, and might not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning feel as well. On the positive side, this particular foam has a fairly fast reaction time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes around two to three days to construct and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments originate from Phoenix, AZ in theUnited States.
Shipping Fee: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states free of charge. Shipping to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. The mattresses take 2-3 days for manufacturing, and once sent usually requires two to five days to reach their destination.
– Only standard shipping is provided. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery are not available at the moment.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at this time.
How To Unbox The Layla
The Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress, which means it will be shipped straight to your home and arrive compressed. You will want to start by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s help, transfer the roll on your bed.
Cautiously cut the away the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to breathe and fully expand.
Layla offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins on the date of purchase. There is a compulsory two-week break-in period. Buyers can’t return their mattress for a complete refund until they’ve tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 nights. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their additional shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Since Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers don’t have to physically return their mattress to the company’s HQ. In these instances, the company asks buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers should email Layla’s customer service.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses. Layla Mattress In Store
– Layla Sleep will, in the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that’s deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers have the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to repair or replace individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is only offered to first owners who purchased their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original purchaser or a non-authorized merchant will not be entitled to warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re convinced that the Layla is the perfect mattress for you, the dimensions and pricing information for your mattress can be found underneath. Please note that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special discount. Click here in order to receive my promo discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla mattress is the ideal choice for you if you prefer to feel like you are sleeping “in” rather than “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam texture you enjoy and love. It is also good for you if you prefer a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points that will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your hips, shoulders and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it will give them enough support required and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the choice to choose between two firmness options. Layla is also great when you’ve got a partner and need a mattress with good motion isolation. This should limit the motion you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress In Store
The Layla features a double-sided, all-foam a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature lets you try two distinct comfort options and choose the one which suits you best without the hassle of returns. A lot would find this advantage satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The Layla’s comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also discovered the mattress to sleep really cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam mattresses, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, according to our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I believe this is a fairly important feature especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress In Store