When you can’t choose whether you want a softer feel mattress or a firmer mattress, then you might want to look into the Layla Sleep mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in 1 mattress. Because sometimes you want the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but you also sometimes need a foam with a bit more support for your hips and spine. With two built in firmness levels, you get to pick between the soft side which has a softer, pressure-relieving feeling, or the firm side, that provides greater support. Layla Mattress For Back Pain
Keep reading for my full review of the Layla mattress, which includes all you will need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress For Back Pain
Construction Layla Mattress For Back Pain
Assembled in Arizona, the Layla has four layers in total and the cover is treated with ThermoGel for a cooling feeling. The layers include the following, beginning on the plush side: Layla Mattress For Back Pain
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It is a lightweight plush foam and according to the company, the copper within the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, similar to an egg-crate. This is a denser 1.8 lb. polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch solid support layer of 2 pound density polyurethane foam. This compact foam serves as the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3lb. copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side of the mattress will put you in direct contact with the layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress For Back Pain
When used regularly, the Layla will last for at least 6-8 years, making the mattress even with other top quality memory foam mattress brands. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is certainly worth the price point. Layla also recommends turning your mattress from foot to head every time you replace your bedding or at least once a month in order to prevent unevenness or the creation of dents.
The Layla mattress does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important element to consider especially for those who share their mattress. The Layla reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you will not be disturbed when your partner rolls out of bed. To be honest, Layla mattresses have good reasonable sinking and contouring without compromising comfort.
Now, I will cover the soft side of the Layla; Due to the 3 inch comfort layer, this side of the mattress allows a great deal of sinkage. Which means you will more likely feel like you are sinking into the bed rather than laying on top of it. Plus, if you’re a bit heavier, the plush side of the mattress may not be able to give as much support and may make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to change positions.
Next up, the firm end of the Layla mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “laying on top” feeling and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is best for combination sleepers who roll around at night switching positions (side, back and/or stomach sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which provides some cooling benefits. But because of the higher quality of foams used and the fact that it uses memory foam, the mattress may trap a little bit of heat but no more than your typical memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so that you can bid farewell to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I definitely believe it is worth the cost.
Edge support has been a regular issue with memory foam beds. The Layla, having dual sides is about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But of course, you should expect a reasonable degree of collapse while laying on the softer side. A lot have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you’re adequately supported both sitting and lying on the edge of the bed.
Layla Mattress For Back Pain
This is a authentic foam mattress made for impact absorbency. Like most memory foam models, the Layla mattress isn’t particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some people, especially on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect too. On the bright side, this particular foam has a fairly quick reaction time. Because of this, you shouldn’t suffer from a trapped sensation when going about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to assemble and package. When shipped, transit times should take from two to five days depending on where you are. All shipments originate from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Charge: Layla delivers to the lower 48 states free of charge. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. Shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all duties and fees.
Delivery Policy: The shipping policy for Layla Sleep mattresses is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated with FedEx. The mattresses take two to three days for manufacturing, and once sent usually requires 2-5 business days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited shipping or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Since Layla Sleep utilized FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal services are not available at the moment.
How To Unbox The Layla
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and come compressed. You will want to begin by taking the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another individual’s assistance, position the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compressed mattress can be laid flat. Then, remove the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the plastic and allow your mattress to fully expand and breathe.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
– The trial begins on the date of purchase. There’s a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Owners can’t return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least 2 weeks.
– Mattress owners in the lower 48 states are entitled to a full merchandise refund with no extra fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, but their extra shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla doesn’t restock mattresses, customers don’t need to actually return their mattress to Layla’s HQ. In these instances, the company asks owners to donate their mattress to a local charity organization.
– To initiate the return process, customers should email Layla’s customer service department.
Layla Sleep Warranty
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress For Back Pain
– Layla Sleep will, at the business’ sole option, replace or repair any mattress that is deemed faulty for as long as the original owners use the mattress. This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla Sleep may opt to repair or replace individual components with flaws (such as the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– This guarantee is exclusively provided to original owners who bought their mattress from Layla or a licensed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer won’t qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing information for your mattress can be found underneath. Please be aware that these prices reflect standard pricing, excluding my special discount. Click here in order to get my special discount and receive $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Best for You?
The Layla mattress is the perfect mattress for you if you like to feel as though you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla provides you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. It is also great for you if you need a soft mattress for your sensitive pressure points which will need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is a great choice for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for people who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, because it is going to give them enough support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, like that you have the freedom to pick between two firmness levels. Layla is also ideal when you sleep with a partner and require a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the motion you’re feeling on the bed.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress For Back Pain
The Layla features an all-foam, double-sided design with a distinct firmness option on opposite sides. This permits you to have a different feel by simply flipping the mattress over. This feature lets you try two different comfort options and choose the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. A lot would find this convenience satisfying since it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and in our testing, we also discovered the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-infused memory foam sleeps cooler than many memory foam beds, so with this bed’s versatility, we think it’s a great offering at a reasonable price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is quick and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, flame retardants and formaldehyde. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress For Back Pain