When you can not decide whether you want a firmer mattress or a softer feel mattress, then you may want to check out the Layla mattress. The Layla Sleep mattress is a flippable memory foam mattress that provides you two firmness levels in one mattress. Because sometimes you feel like you would like the cozy feel offered by a super soft memory foam mattress but also you sometimes just want a foam with more support for your back and hips. With 2 built in firmness levels, you get to pick between the plush side that has a softer, pressure-relieving feel, or the firm side, that offers greater support. Layla Mattress Facility Location
Read on for my complete review of the Layla, which includes all you need to know about the mattress.
Layla Mattress Facility Location
Construction Layla Mattress Facility Location
Manufactured in Arizona, the Layla mattress has four layers in total and the cover is infused with ThermoGel to give off a cooling feeling. The layers consist of the following, beginning on the soft side: Layla Mattress Facility Location
– Plush Side: A 3″ – 3lb. density block of copper-treated memory foam. It’s a light plush foam and according to Layla Sleep, the copper inside the foam is in the form of copper gel.
– Transition Layer: A 2″ transitional layer of tangled foam, egg-crate style. This is a denser 1.8 pound polyurethane foam.
– Base Layer: A 5-inch strong support layer of 2lb. density polyurethane foam. This compact foam is the center of the Layla.
– Firm Side: A 1″ layer of the exact same 3-pound copper-gel-infused memory foam found in the soft side. Sleeping on this side will place you in near-direct contact with the support layer beneath.
In case you have allergies, then the Layla mattress has got you covered! The memory foam layers are anti-microbial. Layla Mattress Facility Location
When regularly used, the Layla will last for at least six to eight years, which makes the mattress at par with other top quality memory foam mattress models. And the Layla being a dual-sided mattress, it is definitely worth the price. Layla also advises rotating your mattress from foot to head each time you replace your sheets or at least once every month in order to prevent unevenness or creating dents.
Motion Transfer Reduction
The Layla does an excellent job at keeping motion transfer minimal, this is because it is generally composed of memory foam. Motion transfer isolation is a very important element to consider particularly if you have a sleep partner. The Layla reduces motion to a significant extent. Whether you go for the firm or plush side, you’ll not be bothered when the person beside you rolls out of bed. To tell the truth, Layla mattresses have great reasonable sinking and contouring without losing comfort.
Now, I will discuss the plush side of the Layla mattress; Due to the 3″ comfort layer, this side of the mattress comes with a lot of sinkage. Which means you’ll most likely feel like you are sinking in the mattress as opposed to floating on top of it. Plus, if you are a bit bigger, the softer side of the mattress may not be able to offer as much support and might make you feel too stuck in the mattress without enough mobility to move around.
Next up, the firm side of the mattress, which actually sinks just perfect. You’ll definitely get the “floating on top” feel and will have the ability to easily switch positions in bed. This is perfect for combination sleepers who roll around at night changing positions (back, side and tummy sleepers).
Heat Reduction Capabilities
The Layla mattress makes use of both convoluted foam and copper-infused memory foam which offers some cooling benefits. But due to the higher caliber of materials used and the fact that it is a memory foam mattress, it may trap a bit of heat but no more than your usual memory foam mattress. Furthermore, the cover uses a ThermoGel cooling agent to help decrease heat build up so you could say goodbye to randomly feeling hot in the middle of your sleep. I certainly believe it is worth the price.
Edge support has been a regular problem with memory foam mattresses. The Layla mattress, having two sides performs about average for a foam bed, astonishingly consistent on both sides. But obviously, you should see a reasonable amount of collapse when laying on the plush side. Many have noted feeling secure while sitting on the edge so you will feel and see that you are adequately supported both lying and sitting on the border of the bed.
Layla Mattress Facility Location
This is a authentic foam mattress constructed to absorb impact. Like most memory foam beds, the Layla mattress is not particularly bouncy, and may not be responsive enough for some couples, particularly on the firm side. The plush side has a deep cushioning effect as well. On the bright side, this specific foam has a fairly fast reaction time. For that reason, you won’t struggle from a trapped sensation when moving about.
Every Layla Mattress is made to order and takes two to three business days to assemble and package. Once shipped, transit times should take from 2-5 business days depending on where you are. All mattress shipments come from Phoenix, Arizona in theUnited States.
Delivery Charge: The Layla Mattress ships to the lower 48 states for free. Delivery to Hi and AK is $125 per mattress. While shipping to Canada is $200 per mattress, inclusive of all fees and duties.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Layla Sleep is as follows:
– Deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. Mattresses take 2-3 business days to assemble, and once sent usually takes 2-5 days to get to their destination.
– Just standard shipping is offered. Expedited delivery or White Glove delivery aren’t available at this time.
Old Mattress Removal: Because Layla Sleep used FedEx for all deliveries, old mattress removal solutions aren’t available at the moment.
How To Unbox This Mattress
Because the Layla is a bed-in-a-box mattress it means it will be shipped straight to you and arrive compressed. You probably want to begin by removing the rolled up Layla mattress from its box. Then, with another person’s assistance, transfer the mattress on your bed.
Carefully remove the first layers of plastic til the still-compact mattress can be laid down flat. Then, pierce through the final layer of plastic and the Layla will expand. Simply throw away the excess plastic and let your mattress breathe and fully expand.
Layla provides a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress buyers.
– The sleep trial starts on the date of purchase. There is a mandatory 2-week break-in period. Buyers may not return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested out the mattress for at least two weeks.
– Mattress buyers in the lower 48 states are eligible for a full product refund with no additional fees if they return their mattress within 120 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be given a product refund, however, their additional shipping fees are non-refundable.
– Because Layla Sleep does not restock mattresses, customers do not have to physically return their mattress to Layla’s headquarters. In these cases, the company requests buyers to donate their mattress to a local charity.
– To initiate the return process, buyers just need to email Layla’s customer service.
Layla gives a lifetime guarantee for all mattresses. Layla Mattress Facility Location
– Layla will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective for as long as the original purchasers use the mattress. This guarantee is entirely non-prorated.
– Layla may choose to replace or repair individual components with defects (like the cover), as opposed to replacing the entire mattress.
– Layla’s guarantee is only offered to original purchasers who bought their mattress from Layla or an authorized retailer. Those who purchase or acquire their mattress from the original buyer or a non-authorized merchant will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Layla Mattress: Pricing
If you’re certain that the Layla is the ideal mattress for you, the size and pricing info for your mattress are underneath. Please be aware that these figures reflect standard pricing, and doesn’t include my special promo. Click here in order to get my special discount and get $100 off your mattress now.
The Layla ranges at prices from $499 to $999.
Is Layla Right For You?
The Layla is the best mattress for you if you want to feel as if you’re sleeping “in” instead of “on” your mattress since Layla gives you the memory foam feel you love and enjoy. Additionally it is ideal for you if you want a soft bed for your sensitive pressure points which need to be lightly cushioned against; Especially your shoulders, hips and lower back. The Layla is an excellent pick for back sleepers, of all weight categories, and performs really well for those who sleep on their side. Although, I recommend the firm side of the Layla to heavier people, since it will give them the necessary support needed and it should feel perfect. I, personally, love that you have the freedom to pick between 2 firmness levels. Layla is also great when you have a spouse and need a mattress with great motion isolation. This should reduce the movement you feel on the surface.
Final Thoughts on The Layla Sleep Mattress Layla Mattress Facility Location
The Layla features an all-foam, flippable design with a distinct firmness level on opposite sides. This gives you a different feel simply by turning the mattress over. This feature lets you have two distinct comfort levels and pick the one that suits you best without the problem of returns. Many would find this advantage great as it saves you effort, energy, time and money.
The mattress’ comfort layers utilize memory foam for significant pressure relief and based on our research, we also found the mattress to sleep very cool. The copper-treated memory foam sleeps cooler than most memory foam beds, so alongside this mattress’ versatility, we think it is an excellent offering at a good price.
Lastly, based on our study the Layla’s offgassing is fast and easy, and this is because this product does not have ozone depleters, formaldehyde and flame retardants. I would also like to mention that the memory foam layers are anti-microbial. If you have allergies, I think this is a fairly important bonus especially if you or your partner has allergies. Layla Mattress Facility Location